This #1 annual internal medicine and clinical practice guide turns the latest research into improved patient outcomes – now fully updated and revised.
Written by clinicians renowned in their respective fields, CMDT offers the most current insights into symptoms, signs, epidemiology, and treatment for more than 1,000 diseases and disorders. For each topic, you’ll find concise, evidence-based information about hospital and ambulatory medicine. This streamlined clinical companion is the fastest and easiest way to keep abreast of the latest medical advances, prevention strategies, and cost-effective treatments.
Here’s why CMDT is an essential reference for any primary care setting:
• Strong emphasis on the practical aspects of clinical diagnosis and patient management throughout the broad fields of internal medicine
• Full review of internal medicine and additional primary care topics, such as gynecology and obstetrics, dermatology, neurology, ophthalmology, geriatrics, and palliative care
• The only text with an annual update on HIV/AIDS and new emerging viral diseases
• Specific disease prevention information
• Medication treatment tables, with indexed trade names and updated prices – plus helpful diagnostic and treatment algorithms
• Updated PMID numbers for quick reference
• Many full-color photographs and illustrations
Here are just a few of the many exciting new additions and updates:
• New information on Zika, dengue, chikungunya, MERS and other infections
• Two new online chapters: Lesbian & Bisexual Women’s Health and Transgender Health & Disease Prevention
• Update on influenza pneumococcal, HPV, and meningococcal vaccines
• Latest information on new therapies for inflammatory bowel disease
• Revised recommendations for cardiovascular prevention methods
• Recent advances in diagnosis and treatment of Clostridium difficile infections
• New FDA approved medications for diabetes mellitus and hypercholesterolemia
• Extensively revised material on alcoholism
• Latest information on treatment options for obesity
• Expanded online Podiatry chapter
Deixe sua opinião
Últimas opiniões (5 avaliações)
Current Medical Diagnosis & TreatmentAvaliado por Ireland em 18/05/16Ótimo livro e excelente atendimento da livraria.
Livro - Current Medical Diagnosis and Treatment 2016Avaliado por Andressa em 03/11/15Ótimo livro. Adorei o serviço da livraria.
Current Medical Diagnosis & TreatmentAvaliado por João Antonio Martini Paula em 30/09/15O livro oferece informações atuais e seguras. É uma fonte de dados objetivos, úteis na rotina profissional do clínico.
Current Clinica medica 2015Avaliado por Pedro em 13/05/15O melhor e mais atualizado. Além disso, serviço de entrega dentro do prazo e suporte eficaz. Recomendo.
Current 2015Avaliado por Roberto Augusto Fernandes Machado em 25/02/15Serviço ótimo e ágil, tenho recomendado aos colegas e alunos!